MITIGATING BUSINESS RISKS. BY ENSURING INFORMATION SECURITY.
Information & Network Security Solutions are focused towards providing comprehensive network security for physical assets, information security and cyber security and threat intelligence services.
Our team can help clients to detect and defend against cyber threats to their critical network infrastructures, and establish network stability and resilience that will endure.
Our Security Services team can offer:
- Network Security Solutions
- Identity and Access Management
- Incident Response & Management
- Endpoint Security Solutions
- Threat Intelligence Services
We understand every business may need different approach to information security. Hence, out team can help with bespoke services and solutions that may include:
- 24X7X365 Security Log Monitoring
- Onsite Security Support services by IS Consultants
- Security Operation Centre (SOC) integration services
- Information Security Compliance & GRC
- Align IT security with Business priorities
- Protect business information and data
- Gain end-to-end visibility within IT infrastructure
- Secure your mobile workforce
IDENTITY & ACCESS MANAGEMENT
Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions helps organizations to reduce ongoing security costs and at the same time allow employees to resolve identity & password issues without IT support.
- Provide secured access
- Integrate and spread security across the organization
- Best security and compliance management
INCIDENCE RESPONSE & MANAGEMENT
Incident response is an organized approach to addressing and managing the aftermath of a security breach or cyber attack, which can be a may be a security incident or IT incident/ Management of incidence response is to handle the situation in a way that limits damage and reduces recovery time and costs.
Incident Response (IR)management is a key requirement of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and the NIS Regulations (Network and Information Systems Regulations). And, IR involves key four step of
(2) Detection and Analysis
(3) Containment, Eradication, and Recovery
(4) Post-Event Activity
Threat Intelligence is data collected and analyzed by an organization in order to understand a cyber threat’s motives and attack behaviors. Threat Intelligence enables defenders to make faster, more informed security decisions and change their behavior from reactive to proactive in the fight against breaches.
Traditional intelligence focuses on six distinct phases that make up what is called the “Intelligence Cycle”: