BUILDING AND MANAGING CLOUD CAPABILITIES
How NETS team can help you with your Cloud journey?
- Understand the as-is architecture and constraints
- Gather detailed as-is usage data
- Develop a detailed financial model for a selection of solution options
- Cost Optimization & reconfiguration
- Gauge security and performance risks
- Propose the best cloud migration strategy for your application (s)
- Design a cost-effective, agile, scalable and elastic Azure / AWS environment(s)
- Implement core infra with provider subscriptions
- Establish connectivity between on-Prem and Cloud Provider to extend services in AZURE / AWS
- Migrate Data to AWS / AZURE and Redirect services to AWS / AZURE
- Decommission on-Prem services as required
- Continuous Monitoring of Cloud infrastructure
- Provide 24×7 Incident Response
- Manage Patching, Backups and Disaster Recovery
- Alerts on Security & Compliance
AZURE Cloud Services
- Azure Virtual Machine
- Azure Storage
- Azure Virtual Network(VNET)
- Azure Load Balancer
- Network Security Group(Firewall As a Service)
- Azure Database
- Azure Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- Backup as a Service(BaaS)
- Disaster Recovery as a Service(DRaaS)
- Azure Migration Services
NETS team can help you harness the power of Microsoft Azure cloud by seamlessly designing, deploying, migrating and managing your cloud platform.
Do your business applications run on multiple OS environments?
Azure Virtual Machines offer a quick and easy way to create a computer with specific configurations required to code and test an application. Use of Azure VMs for your application can be economically viable, as you only pay for extra VMs when you need them and shut them down when you don’t. Virtual machines in an Azure virtual network can easily be connected to your organization’s network
Are you hassled by the growing storage needs as your business data volumes growing fast?
Azure Cloud Storage is ideal for modern applications that rely on durability, availability and scalability to meet the needs of their customers. As these are massively scalable, you can store and process hundreds of terabytes of data to support the big data scenarios. And it is elastic, so you can design applications for a large audience, and scale those applications as needed.
Do you want all your cloud resources to securely communicate with each other?
Azure Virtual Network service enable secure connection between different Azure resources through Virtual Networks (VNETs). It is simple, as VNet is a logical isolation of the Azure cloud dedicated to your subscription.
Do you need a secure yet scalable always-on private virtual network?
Azure Load Balancer delivers high availability and network performance to your applications. Technically, it is a Layer 4 (Transport Level-TCP, UDP) load balancer that distributes incoming traffic among healthy instances of services defined in a load-balanced set.
Do you want ensure your virtual machines and cloud computing resources as secure from any unauthorized access?
Azure Firewall as a Service is a managed, cloud-based network security service that protects your Azure Virtual Network resources. It’s a fully stateful firewall as a service with built-in high availability and unrestricted cloud scalability. It controls inbound and outbound traffic passing through a NIC, a VM, or a subnet. Network Security Group provides advanced security protection for Azure VMs
Are you using multiple data sources – SQL, Cosmos or others- that need to be managed effortlessly?
Azure Database As a Service: Managing database over Azure cloud is simple and easy.
SQL database as a Service is relational database service in Microsoft cloud based on the Market leading SQL server engine
Azure Cosmos DB as a service: Cosmos DB is a globally distributed database service that allows you to manage your data at geographically incoherent datacenters
It can support multiple data models using backend and it is more or less a NoSQL database because it does not rely on any schemas
Do you want to control your computing platform with role based access policies and authentication methods?
Azure Identity and Access Management solutions protect access to applications and resources across the corporate data center and into the cloud. This IAM approach enables additional levels of validation, such as multifactor authentication and conditional access policies
Do you agree that regular backups ensure you have secure and clean data to keep your business running ?
Azure Backup as a service provides simple, secure, and cost-effective solutions to back up your data and recover it from the Microsoft Azure cloud. It can backup files, folders, system, VMs and Database. Azure Backup provides independent and isolated backups to guard against accidental destruction of original data.
AZURE Disaster Recovery as a Service
Are you concerned about any unlikely disaster recovery situations for your IT and computing infrastructure?
AZURE Migration Services
AZURE Kubernetes Services
Do you want to deploy, scale and manage Docker containers and container-based applications with ease?
- Accelerated app development
- Supports agile project management
- Security and compliance done right
- Use only the resources you need